CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Shay-Shay's Birthday

Since we were going to be up North for Shay's birthday we had a cousin birthday! This is so special for us because we don't get to celebrate birthday's with cousins very much. We invited both sides of our family and we are so grateful for everyone who came. We had both grandmas there and lots of girl cousins and even some of the more grown-up cousins on my side of the family came. It was Shay's first big birthday party and even though she was a little shy, she felt so special. Thanks everyone who came! (Shay is loving her strawberry shortcake stuff. She even used her birthday money to buy more)












2 comments:

Anna said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your family! I can't believe Kiana is 6 and look how grown up Shay is, so crazy! I miss you guys so much!

PS I am running in the St. George marathon this year, yikes!!!

Jill said...

Yeah Anna, I am so excited for you to run the marathon. HOpefully it's not as hot as last year!! You are my running hero!!!