CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's a splash!

Hooray for birthday's! We got to celebrate this cute little girl's 6th birthday by going swimming with a few of her friends. Kiana got to choose what her cake would look and she liked a picture of a cake I had that I always wanted to make.
Since we have moved Kiana has made a few new friends and has been lucky enough to keep some from our other neighborhood. She had a great time.

Kiana, You are so special to us! I love the way you like to take care of your siblings and the way you cuddle up to Dad and me. You are thoughtful and generous. Everyone always says how sweet you are and it is so true! We love you!


2 comments:

neil and aubs said...

Happy birthday Kiana! I'm impressed that you enjoy making these cute cakes...I find baking to be torture! Hope Maddux is doing better.

Kim said...

What a cute cake. Hope Kiana had a great birthday.