CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Baseball at a wedding...

My beautiful and amazing friend Melanie got married last week in Salt Lake so we all took a trip up there to be there for her. I loved her dress and the whole vintage theme. It was outside, decorated with old suitcases and picture frames. They had some fun oldies music playing and for dessert there were old fashioned candies and taffy. For entertainment for the guests they had lawn games, croquet and baseball. So where do you think Steve and the girls end up? Playing baseball in their cute dresses while Maddux ran around. It was so cute and they had a blast.


One of My favorite parts of the wedding was seeing so many of my good friends that I haven't seen in years. Unfortunately, I didn't get picture with them, but I did get this picture below. I have told Emma about my friend Jenny who was so short that Emma is almost as tall as her. When we were at the wedding I took this picture to show how true it is and Jenny is even standing on a bit of a hill. We always gave her a hard time in high school because all of us were 5'8" or taller and she is 4'11". Good Times!


And last but not least a picture of Mel! Her Dress was Ivory lace and beading. I haven't ever seen one like it and it was so her.


1 comment:

jenny said...

It was SO great to see you and your cute family!! I really wish things would have worked out so I could have gotten there sooner. I LOVE the pics of your girls playing ball with Steve!!

Tell Emma that I am betting she will be taller than me the next time I see her. ;) It is now an unofficial rule that the kids can't graduate from Primary unless they are taller than me. I love it!!

Oh, and thanks for the extra two inches. You've always been so generous! ;)