There was a path that took us up behind the waterfall to more pools and more waterfalls.
You can see Emma scaling the corner holding onto a rope while Kiana kept a tight hold onto Michelle's hand. (All the girls had to hold her hand as much as possible). Shay was loving Justin who carried her and gave her shoulder rides.

Here Steve is scaling a ledge that required a rope to hold on to get around, all while carrying Maddux on his back.
Here Steve is scaling a ledge that required a rope to hold on to get around, all while carrying Maddux on his back.
3 comments:
Love your blog news. Wish I was there with you on the hike. It looks beautiful.
Wow! That is beautiful, how fun, I think that we will have to come and visit you soon!
FUN!! I think we need to bring James down so we can visit the waterfall with you! :)
Post a Comment