I know this is a little late, but it's too priceless not to show. On Easter Sunday we had a little Easter egg hunt and while the girls were doing this...
Maddux was doing this...
Why waste time looking for the eggs when you can just claim the prize!!!
Silly me...I just barely realized that the girls are wearing their hats - they turned out SO CUTE!! It was fun working on a project with you (even if it made our day a bit crazy). Now you need to come visit so we can work on another one!
1 comment:
Silly me...I just barely realized that the girls are wearing their hats - they turned out SO CUTE!! It was fun working on a project with you (even if it made our day a bit crazy). Now you need to come visit so we can work on another one!
Post a Comment