CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

New house

Here is a glimpse of our new house! I will post some more pictures when the inside is decorated a little more. We are loving that it isn't like the usual St. George look. We love that look too, but it is fun to have something different. It reminds us an English cottage with the ivy growing up the house and trees. Now we just need everyone to come visit and celebrate with us.




7 comments:

Gina said...

Jill, I love it! It is so pretty and I didn't know homes in St. George could actually not have stucco and tile roofs :)

Congratulations!

Anna said...

Looks so nice! I hope you are enjoying it and the extra room :)

Avon said...

It looks great. I'm glad you are liking it!

Kim said...

Wow, what a beautiful house. Congratulations!

Whitney said...

Looks great, Jill! Can't wait to see the inside!

Kurtis and Iva said...

The house is beautiful!

Angela said...

Congrats!! Wow love your house. It is really..really nice!