CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Front row sitters

Today was our ward primary program where all the cute kids get to sit up on the stand and sing their hearts out. Of course it is the most people we have had in the chapel beside missionary farewells or homecomings. We even had to open an extra overflow. I just love seeing these precious children singing and saying their parts that they have prepared. They just beam and are so proud of what they have done. I hugged each of my girls who participated and told them how well they did. After church today this was my conversation with Kiana about this subject.

Kiana: "Mom, did I do a good job today?"

Me: "Of course you did. You said your part so clearly."

Kiana: "'Cuz when I got down from saying my part some one told me I did a good job. I think it was one of those front row sitters."

Me: (thinking to myself, who? then realizing who she was talking about) Oh, you mean one of the bishopric.

Kiana: Yah, it was one those guys.

Me: (secretly laughing in my head... front row sitters... where do kids come up with these things?)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

That is funny! Our program is Sunday. I love Primary Programs. I think it is the one sunday everyone stays awake...b/c you never know what you're gonna hear!