CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Cute pillow

I have been sewing some extremely fun projects and I just loved the way this pillow turned out. I found the tutorial here and have wanted to make it for Emma's bed ever since I saw it. We finally found some material that went with her bedding and that she liked. I sewed it with elastic thread and I must admit I was intimidated. I practiced on a scrap piece and I couldn't believe how incredibly easy it was. I have her dresser part way painted and hopefully I will have some time I can spend in the garage to finish it up.



2 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE the pillow. I have never tried it either, 'cause it looks so hard. You'll have to teach me one of these visits...

Kurtis and Iva said...

love the pillow!