CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life...

So, I've been incredibly busy lately and a bit lazy when it comes to updating my blog, but no more!!! I have a few cute pictures of the kids to fill you in.

I ran my first race last month and Emma ran a kids race as well. It was frigid cold, but she was brave and came in in one of the top spots. (I didn't do too shabby either if I might say so myself).


Kiana and Shay will sometimes stay up after we say time for bed, but I usually let them be unless it goes on too long or gets too loud. One morning after one of these such nights I came in their room to find Kiana had pulled out two dresser drawers and loaded one with pillows and blankets for Shay because Shay doesn't have her own bed yet. I better take the hint that when one kid starts sleeping in a drawer it just might be time to get another bed.

Then she thought it would be so cute to have Maddux sit in it and wanted me to take a picture.

Since Shay doesn't have her own bed and didn't like that drawer so much, she sometimes sleeps on the floor and sometimes I go in their room to check on the girls before I go to bed and I find them like this.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love that picture of them snuggled up sleeping. So cute. Wow, Emma has become quite the runner. It's good to hear from you -I love reading about what you guys are up to.

Avon said...

I also love the picture of the girls asleep. Is that Kiana or Emma? It doesn't look like Emma to me but the hair is the wrong color for Kiana and doesn't really look like her.

Jill said...

Yeah it's Kiana, Her hair has gotten a bit darker, especially since she cut her own hair and cut off all the really blond parts. We had to chop it really short. Plus, I think the camera made it look darker to, but you will get to see it soon if you come down with Calvin.

Shelley said...

I find it funny that despite the beds the girls have, they always end up sleeping some place else....mostly the floor! I often wonder why we spent all the money on beds in the first place!

Jess said...

that last picture is just sweet!