I saw on one of my friends' blog where she had made an adorable dress from a t-shirt and I got inspired to do some of my own clothes reinventions. I found a website from my friend called
made that has all different sewing ideas and I loved her refashioning of clothes. So, I went to the DI and found some wonderful items. First off I got this skirt and thought it would make an adorable sundress. I got the idea from
here. I can't wait to make more, but here is the skirt before...

and here is the after...

and my cute little model Shay. My camera is not the best so you can't see it very well on her, but you get the idea.
5 comments:
Babe,
you do beautiful amazing work! And beside a happy excited little girl, the best part is it only cost me $3. Maybe we can live on love. Who needs money when you have such talent!
Great Job!
Woohoo! Go Jill. I am very impressed.
thats wonderful!! will you teach me?? I have also seen dresses made out of cute old fashion pillow cases.
So cute, I love it! Sorry for being a slacker friend, I am emailing you this week for sure :)
Post a Comment