As soon as Maddux hears the dishwasher open each day he crawls as fast as he can over to it. The first thing he grabs is tha sharp knives so most of the time we have to do dishes when Maddux is asleep, which isn't very often. This day he happened to pull out the bottom drawer and climb inside before I could even get to him. It was too funny and definitely picture worthy. Hopefully he will be just as interested in the dishwasher when he's old enough to help with dishes.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Daily Battle :)
As soon as Maddux hears the dishwasher open each day he crawls as fast as he can over to it. The first thing he grabs is tha sharp knives so most of the time we have to do dishes when Maddux is asleep, which isn't very often. This day he happened to pull out the bottom drawer and climb inside before I could even get to him. It was too funny and definitely picture worthy. Hopefully he will be just as interested in the dishwasher when he's old enough to help with dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness he is getting so big!!! I can't believe what a slacker friend I am, it is so fun to hear what it going on. We miss you guys so much. I hope you are still running, I promise to email soon :)
I love his face! He just looks so proud of himself!
Better not show this to my little guy. He loves to "help" with the dishes. But he hasn't figured out this cool trick, yet! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment