Thursday, January 8, 2009
Ice Cream Thief
Yesterday, I was craving a sweet treat so I pulled out the carton of ice cream with the intent to have a couple small bites and then put it away. After my first bite there was a knock on my front door. I answered it and got side tracked with the person there to appraise my house. After talking for a second I headed back to my laundry room to fold some clothes and put things away. I heard Steve in the other room laughing and he calls for me to come see Shay. She had pushed a chair from the table over to the counter, got out a spoon, then pushed the chair further down the counter and from there proceeded to eat ice cream with no one watching or even aware she was having a nice treat. When I pulled out the camera she got the fakest smile on her face and started saying cheese while holding a spoonful of ice cream. Good thing she is so cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love it! That is so cute.
How cute is that!
Too cute. I can't believe how big she gets everytime I see her.
What I think is really nice about blogging is that you now have a record of all the cute fun things you and your family are doing.
I wish I had written things down. I do remember some but not all of the fun and cute things any more, and I want to tell you my kids were just as cute and fun as yours are now.
Love the pictures..
I love those pictures. What a cutie!
What Jill didn't say was that I asked her if she was eating ice cream. Shay said, naha naha...so I told her she was having Ice cream. again she denied it but even stronger. So I told her one more time and she smiled and again told me she wasn't which has come her favorite thing to say.
SB
That is so dang cute.... she is getting so big, i can't believe it! and before you know it you are going to have another little sweetie here soon.. i just wish i knew what you were having! i'm dying to make you something and may just find myself making it in pink and blue and then i will be ready :)
Yummy! she's got the right idea, that sounds sooo good right now!How old is she?
I just found your fun blog...I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll. I'm excited to enjoy your fun posts :) I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment