CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Our Christmas was great! The girls stayed in their rooms until we came and got them at 7:30 in the morning. Kiana inspected every gift she was given and didn't move on to the next until she had throughly enjoyed each gift. Shay sat on her ride on toy and didn't care much about anything else. Emma immediately put on her dress and carried her stuffed cheetah around everywhere while examing her new bike. She also played the gift giver finding everyone's gifts for them and helping open anyone's gifts who was taking too long. Of course I am the picture taker so no pics of me, Oh well. Don't I have a cute family!!!

Kiana asked Santa for a piggy bank like Emma's, roller skates, and dance clothes. After three straight days of wearing her dance clothes every chance she got I finally had to tell her through her tears that it needed to be washed. We went through this with her swim suit not too long ago.

Since Emma has gotten so tall she outgrew her old bike so Santa brought her a new one and a stuffed baby Cheetah.
Matching dresses for all my beautiful girls!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Love the matching dresses! They look so cute. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

Avon said...

I to love the dresses. What beautiful young girls you have.

Get the shot gun out Steve. You are going to need it.

Glad you had a great christmas

Kim said...

Cute Pictures. I really like the one of Kiana in her ballet outfit, roller skates, and piggy bank in hand. That will be a picture you display at her wedding reception someday.

Anonymous said...

Jill.. you have such good taste in backgrounds.. just changed mine today and I picked the same as you.. your girls are too cute. Can't wait for Kiana in sunbeams!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Love the matching dresses!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?!?! Okay, You are pregnant agian?! Wahoo! I can't keep up with you! haha. I didn't even know you had a blog so I'm so excited to see it. I just found Anna too. Yay. We should have a girls night. I'm moving...Again. So I'd even have it at my house. I really miss all you genuine girls at Cotton Manor. Thanks for getting in touch.