CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Emma started taking dance this year, following in her mom's footsteps, and this was her first performance at our local Dicken's Festival. She looked so cute up on the stage and she loved performing. I'm sure this is the first of many performances for her.
Yesterday we had a breakfast ward Christmas Party whichwas so yummy. After the carols and singing Santa came to visit. Emma was excited to tell him what she wanted for Christmas and Kiana was excited as well, except when it came time to actually go up there. You can tell from the terrified look on her face that she wouldn't let go of my hand to actually sit on his lap. Shay was flat out not going to have anything to do with the white-bearded man. She screamed, but I had to at least snap a picture.



We have so many great friends in our ward. We really lucked out when we moved here. The girls have so many friends of all ages and here is just a few who gathered together to look at their goody bags from Santa

2 comments:

Avon said...

I love the looks on the girls faces. Some of mine were the same.

Way to go Emma! Wish I lived close enough to come see you dance.

Shelley said...

I had no idea Emma was dancing! She sure does look cute...and is enjoying herself. They are all growing up so fast! One minute they are born and the next minute they are in dance class...Crazy!!