Emma is super star and scored quite a few goals. She can't wait until we start up again next year. Go Purple Butterflies!!! (Don't you love the purple uniforms!! It doesn't get cuter than that!)
Monday, November 17, 2008
Purple Butterflies
I decided to venture into some unknown territory this year and coach Emma's soccer team. Luckily the kids are still at an age where positions are not as important and they only play 4 on 4 so the girls mostly just ran around together trying to get the ball. Since I've never played soccer myself or hardly watched any games I figured the girls might know more than me, but we made it a fun time anyway. It turned out they were really good and we won most our games. We scored a ton of goals and they started getting the hang of being a goalie and also not having to be with the ball every second. I was so impressed with how much they improved and it was a blast getting to know the girls and watching them progress.
Emma is super star and scored quite a few goals. She can't wait until we start up again next year. Go Purple Butterflies!!! (Don't you love the purple uniforms!! It doesn't get cuter than that!)

Emma is super star and scored quite a few goals. She can't wait until we start up again next year. Go Purple Butterflies!!! (Don't you love the purple uniforms!! It doesn't get cuter than that!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, good for you. That's awesome.
Awesome Jill! Emma looks so cute in her uniform. You are one heck of a mom to coach- I am totally impressed!
Love the uniform!
you're such an awesome mom!
Post a Comment