CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The baby is a ...

Boy...




or a Girl!!!!

I didn't find out what it is!!!! We had some fun and Steve found out what it is, but I didn't!!! For those of you who really know Steve you know he will have so much fun teasing me about it that it will be impossible to guess what it is. The due date is April 2, 2009 plus or minus 3 days. So the suspense begins. Only 19 more weeks which means I am more than half way through!!! Hooray! So start making your guesses and bets. The odds say it's a girl, but you just never know!

10 comments:

Heather English said...

I always have to know. I think you're crazy!:) I have all the clothes sorted by size in the baby's closet by the time I'm 24 weeks along. Good Luck on waiting.

jhgunnfamily said...

How fun for you guys. Steve is the perfect one to know, he will not tell ANYONE, and he will keep us all guessing.

Elisa said...

Ahh! You got me all excited. That is so much fun that you are waiting to find out! Maybe I can get Wes to wrestle it out of Steve.

Jess said...

Wow! You're one strong woman! I can't not know. Congrats on being half way through, if you need anything let me know.

Avon said...

I think it's fun to be surprised. Of course they didn't tell us when I had mine. The best they did was make a guess using the heart rate.

This I know. We will all love it no matter what it is.

Love,

Sarah said...

JILL!!! I am soooooo proud of you!!!! I think I'm more excited for you not to know what you're having, than I am about me not finding out what my baby is going to be!!! (Did that make any sense?)

Gina said...

I bow to your self control!! I caved every time because I just HAD to know and I couldn't stand having someone out there know (even the ultrasound tech- yes, I am pathetic) when I didn't know. I think you are awesome!

The Petrini Post said...

I"m so glad you guys have a blog! Congrats on the baby! So how long can you hold out until you want to find out what your having? I"m never been able to wait...I always have to know. GReat to see you guys again. Say hello anytime!

Warner said...

i read sarah's comment... and don't listen to her! you can still know :) just get steve to spill the beans :) but really i am so excited for you even if you don't find out!

Me said...

Hey!!! I'm voting for boy just to change things up, although you guys are experts at darn cute girls! Whatever you have, and whatever I have, it will be fun that they will be the same age. If only we lived close enough to do play dates. . . oh well! A visit here and there is good too! See you! hope you are feeling good! By the way, oh my heck is Shelley talented!!! Thanks for passing on her great sites!