
She has adorable quiet books or just the kits if you want to make them yourself and my favorite is the pattern for the ABC quiet books which you can buy the whole alphabet or just a few letters to spell out a name. They are soooooo cute and kids just love them. Here a few sample pages from the quiet books.
I have a custom made messenger bag she made and I love it. They are really great quality and who doesn't love their own unique bag.


I thought I would be creative this halloween and make my girls some cute trick-or-treat bags then I saw the super cuteness of some Shelley made and they were so beyond what I had been imagining for our bags. What kid doesn't love to have a trick-or-treat bag with a see-through section to measure how much candy they are getting. You have to check these out and get them for next Halloween. Your kids will be the hit of the neighborhood.
Plus you have to check out all of her Christmas stockings. If you love boutique's you will love this shop. Go check out all the things that have already been sold to see all her other great creations. She is so amazing and I know she has magic in her fingers. She also has a blog where you get all the inside scoop to her ideas shelleywallacedesigns.blogspot.com.
















2 comments:
Oh Jill...that was the greatest review that a girl could ever ask for! You have always been so supportive of my crazy adventures/projects and I too wish that we lived closer so that we could create together. Thanks for all you do...hope to see you soon!
Love, Shelley
Wow! She is super talented! I'm going to etsy right now to check out more of her fun stuff! Thanks!
Post a Comment