- If I leave my kitchen table dirty long enough my six year daughter will want to have a clean place to color so she will wipe off the table herself. She even did an awesome job.
- Regular sour cream tastes soooooo much better than light sour cream. What have I been thinking for the last several years buying the light stuff.
- It doesn't matter which pres. candidate wins we are in BIG trouble as a country. Thank goodness for prophets who have told us to get food storage, plant a garden, and get out of debt.
- Marinating chicken in Texas mesquite BBQ sauce for two days makes them taste mmm, mmm good and tender.
- When pinning a quilt together don't lean your arm on the pins. It really hurts when it pokes a nerve.
- If someone you know is super creative, soak up all the creative juices you can from them.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Note to self...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it. Do I get to soak up some of your creativity? Love to hear your thoughts LOL :)
Jill..love your notes to self.. very insightful..especially the one about the pins. Do you know anyone who has quilt frames? I need to tie a quilt. Bring Kiana to joy school this week..the girls will love it.
I can't really comment on quilting issues, but AMEN to your thoughts on full-figured sour cream.
Post a Comment