Once again I tried my hand at making a themed cake. It was really all the colorful treasure that really topped it off.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
A Pirate's Life For Me
Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me! Emma wanted a pirate party for her birthday. I can't believe she is 6 already. We had a blast with all the neighborhood kids playing "X" marks the spot, the pirate version of Pin the tail on the donkey. We had a treasure hunt and for another game each kid was tied up to a ball and chain, it was really a balloon on a ribbon in which they tried to pop everyone else's without getting their own popped.
Once again I tried my hand at making a themed cake. It was really all the colorful treasure that really topped it off.


Once again I tried my hand at making a themed cake. It was really all the colorful treasure that really topped it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Jill! You are such a cute mom! What a fun birthday party, and that cake is awesome! I bet Emma loved every second of it! Way to go!
What a creative daughter in law. Hope all had a fun time
You are so creative with emma's birthday parties! Great job, Gav had a good time.
That cake is so cool! You'll have to tell me how you did it. Looks like you guys had a great time!
ARRGH That cake looks delicious matey! Okay that was corney. But seriously Ben's birthday is next week and I thought of you and your LAST amazing cake (the lady bug) and I'm still trying to muster up some creativity! Any more hints?
I am so sorry we missed the party. It looks like you had a GREAT time! What a good mom you are...
Post a Comment