CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

For those who don't know...

Very exciting things are coming our way. First Steve was put in the Elder's Quorum presidency today as 2nd counselor. Second we are having baby number four. Maybe it will be a boy to add some testosterone to our family, but who could ever turn away another beautiful bingham baby girl. The due date in the right column is not official yet, but we will find out when we have our ultra sound next month. We are deciding whether or not to find out what we are having. What do you think????

17 comments:

neil and aubs said...

so exciting! congratulations!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! For me I think it's a great surprise when you get the ultrasound and it gives me something to look forward to half way through. But, I know of people who think it is a wonderful experience to wait until you give birth to find out. Good luck deciding what you are going to do.

Avon said...

Oh for the good old days when you didn't have to make that decision!

Love :)

Gina said...

I always cave and find out. I was totally planning on not finding out with Will but at the ultrasound I couldn't stand be able to know and not find out. I was still surprised at the ultrasound because I was so sure I was going to have a girl. Either way, congratulations! I am so excited to have another adorable niece or nephew. And tell Steve congrats and good luck. That's a busy calling!

Jess said...

Congrats! More power to ya for not finding out what you're having, I couldn't do it, it would kill me! Good luck!

Bundy Family said...

Congratulations Jill! I'm way excited for your family. Boys are fun, but your family would be so cute with four little Bingham girls. I've done both find out the sex of the baby and wait till birth. I'm for either one. Congrats to Steve too!

Elisa said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! How are you feeling? Can't wait until we can see you guys again. Karissa misses Emma and loves looking at your blog with me. Good Luck Steven!

Elisa said...

You don't want to know Steve. It will just dash any hopes you ever had of having a boy. I have accepted the fact that there are no Bingham boys in my future. Off with her head.

Wes

Shelley said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! As for finding out, I could never wait. We would love to see a Bingham boy, but you know that we love girls! I also see a new ride in your future...

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I think you should know what's coming. After all, it's a surprise no matter when you find out. If it is a boy, wouldn't you rather be getting all of the traditional blue stuff instead of gender-neutral baby gear?

BTW, thanks for the link on your blog. I've returned the favor (which will also make it easier to keep up with your blog and add the long comments I'm so prone to writing).

Heather English said...

Wow! Congratulations! Good luck with four kids. Let me know how that goes. :)

Julie Kohler said...

YEA!! Congrats, you guys!! That is so very exciting!! Ok, I'm a dork, but can you tell by the "!!!" that I'm SO happy for you? :) I have been so out of the loop lately. Have you been feeling ok? I sure hope so, but let me know if I can help in any way. I'm super close by!

Anna said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. I'm all for finding out the gender because I like to plan, but it could be fun to be surprised too.

Brad and Hayley Bingham said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing. With Colby we didn't find out (and we thought it was alot of fun). But with Payton we did find out because they thought that she was down syndrome, so I had six ultrasounds, and I didn't have the will-power not to know. I think I had them tell me on the third. It was fun both ways!

Joann said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! Good luck with four, we're rooting for whatever you want to have.

Me said...

Hurray for babies! congratulations dear Jill! So, are you totally sick? Good luck with pregnancy/ 3 busy girls all at the same time. . .if anyone can do it, its you! love ya!

jenny said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! How exciting for your family!

I would never be able to wait the whole 9 months to find out, but if you can and want to...more power to ya!!