CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer continues

It's Sept. 4 at 6:00 PM, but it is still 95 degrees outside. We started up the BBQ to cook some hamburgers and the kids starting begging to run through the sprinklers. Even little Shay jumped in the sprinkler and got wet. Soon it turned into a water slide then it just turned into who could spray each other with the sprinkler head. At first the water started out warm then once it turned cold only defenseless Shay got sprayed with the sprinkler until the hamburgers were ready for a nice summer picnic in the backyard.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun! Your girls look like they are having a ball. Isn't nice that it is cooling down LOL!

Just Us said...

Hi Jill, it's Janae (Quigley). I found your blog off of facebook. I loved seeing you and your cute family. It looks like you had fun at your 10 year reunion. I can't believe it has been that long since the good old days of interior design with Katsillas. Time flies!

Brad and Kaci said...

You got to love the St. George weather! Your girls look like they had so much fun!

Mary Jane said...

I guess this is one of the perks of living down south.
I was thinking about you this weekend. I started scrapbooking our Hawaii trip and I was missing you. HOpe you are well. Hugs