CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

10 years...

Good ol' class of 98 from Taylorsvill High School. What a blast we had at our ten year reunion at Little America!! I was skeptical about seeing everyone from high school, but once we got there and sat around the table with the greatest group of friends from high school and laughed our guts out I forgot about the awkardness and enjoyed the rest of the night. Meg, Mel, Alaina, Jenny, and Natalie what a table full of fun. We made the rounds and it was great to see everyone else I hadn't kept in touch with since high school.

Heather Ishoy, Natalie Gardner, me, Meg Jankovich, Melanie Rees, Amanda Allen, Alaina Wilcok, Jenny Urry, Leticia, Erika

Adrian, Natalie G, Natalie F. Mel, me, Meg, Natalie W. Amanda, Judy, Alaina, Wendi

Heather, Karen. Natalie Gardner, Jenny, Natalie Griffiths, Wendi, Natalie W., Me

There are always the special friends that even though you haven't kept in touch with them you still wonder about them and remember all the fun times together. That's how it is with Terri Harmon above and Angie Burrow below. Their friendship goes way back to Jr. High and I loved chatting and catching up on their lives.

A BIG thanks to the love of my life Steve who was such a good sport about me disappearing for 15 min at a time. Steve and Phil (Meg's husband) had some good chats while us girls were up and around all over. It was great to have Steve meet my old friends and we loved having a night out with a wonderful dinner.

3 comments:

Heather English said...

Jill,
Love the photos! Our poor husbands! The only time I realized I had abandoned mine was when someone asked me where he was. Oops!

PNRBAC said...

Love the pics! You look so great Jill. It was wonderful to see you. Paul was the same way - he had a great time and when it was over he said he would gladly stay home and watch the kids for the next reunion. A little too much giggling and girl bonding going on!
Love you! Nat

Anonymous said...

Jill-

You look great. What fun pics!