Sunday, July 27, 2008
A funny story
The other day while we were up visiting Grandma Wallace's house Kiana needed to use the potty. A lot of times she takes off her shirt as well as her pants to go potty and this was the case this time. She had some trouble getting the toilet paper to rip so there ended up being a pile of toilet paper on the floor. I passed by the bathroom as this was happening and since it has happened before I told her she needed to roll the toilet paper back up on the roll so there wasn't toilet paper all over the floor. I walked into another room to do something else and my sister-in-law Shelley came in a few seconds later and told me through her laughter that Kiana needed my help. Apparently rather than rolling the toilet paper up on the roll she decided to throw it all in the toilet. This wouldn't have been so bad if the shirt she had taken off hadn't been white and buried underneath the pile of toilet paper, therefore being misaken as toilet paper by my sweet innocent three year old daughter. I couln't help but laugh as I saw the shirt stuck and tried to figure out how to fish it out of the toilet. After getting a bowl and a disposable kitchen utensil we got it out of the toilet and into the washing machine, but next time she pulls out all the toilet paper I will be better about the instructions I give her to clean it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you love them.
I miss all the cute things my kids used to do.
thanks for your blog. It makes it so I can know what is going on with the ones I love.
Avon :)
Oh my heck, that is just too funny.
Great story. wish we could have seen you.
check my blog for a grandchild's contest!
Post a Comment