The bad news is a couple of weeks ago our computer crashed, the good news is we finally got a new one!!!!! I am loving it and I wonder how I got along without it. Since we now have media drives and USB ports that actually work well, we were able to get some pictures we took off of Steve's phone. About a year ago Steve took Emma and Kiana fishing in one of the city ponds and before Steve could catch a fish Emma had one on her line and was freaking out. I was out in the car with Shay so Steve snapped a few pictures on his phone. Here is Emma's first fish. Oh, I have to add that she was so excited to eat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So did she eat it? We took the girls to the pond by the Canyons but it smelled so bad we didn't want to keep any of the fish to eat.
She ate it all right, but I don't think it was what she expected. She can't wait to catch more.
Jill, What a darling blog you have! And even a cuter family! Your kids are beautiful and so are you. Your hair is sooo long! Really pretty! Your Bear Lake pictures are great. That cave looked really cool. Well, we'll stay in touch in blog land! HUGS to you!
Post a Comment