CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

My crazy life...

We have had spring break all week and even though we stuck around the house we did some fun things. Do you think I remembered to take my camera though, NO! But here we are late on a Friday night and I am documenting what has happened tonight!
  • I had Emma take the sheets off her bed to wash...
  • but they never made it on the bed before I sent the kids to bed (They of course were devasted. "how do I sleep on the bed with no sheets?")
  • I had a power point presentation due for school (BTW I went back to school since I have so much free time and my kids are perfect and the house cleans itself) and I had procrastinated it to the last minute since I have only used ppt a handful of times. Shay was wanting to be with me, but I sent her to bed. When I finished my project I went up the stairs and found this.
  • She hid on the step around the corner from where I was sitting on the computer so I couldn't see her there until I went part way up the stairs. Do I leave her here?
  • The one who is usually the trouble at bed time curled up in his bed and went right to sleep like a little angel.
So mean while, instead of doing this...
Here I sit with no desire to finish.

2 comments:

Avon said...

Have enjoyed catching up with you on your blog.

Angela said...

Loved reading all the posts.. its been awhile since I have been on your blog. School?? What are you going into? Do you guys ever come to cali?