CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fashion Guru Adventurer

Kiana has become so independent and loves to pick out each outfit she wears. She is still learning the concept of items that go together rather than just grabbing what she likes best that day. She loves to wear skirts with her pink leggings, but the shirt she chooses to go with the outfit rarely matches, but I love that she has her own style and has confidence in what she chooses.
Since we had gone hiking before, the girls, especially Kiana, have been asking to go again so here we are hiking up the red rocks. There were so many crevices to climb into and small bluffs to hike up. After a few minutes Emma and Kiana got over their fear of heights and just kept climbing all over. We had to reign them back in few times and remind them to stay close. Shay was even trying to follow them up the rocks and back down again. She didn't want to hold Steve or my hand, but had to make sure we were all together so she didn't miss out on anything.
I love seeing their adventurous side and see them exploring nature that is in own backyard. They were heart broken to leave and we only got them in the car with promises to return their soon and resume the exploring.




5 comments:

Shelley said...

Golly Kiana sure is getting so grown-up! Your hiking trips sound like so much fun...a great family outing {especially b/c its so close to home} We'd love to join you some day!

Kim said...

Jill, did you hear that we will be in St. George the weekend of Calvin's softball tournament (March 20-21st -maybe a day or two earlier too)? I'd love to hang out with you guys when we come... (I'll call you when we get into town.)

neil and aubs said...

Kiana is such a cutie-I love her fashion sense!

Avon said...

Have you told the girls that wild Indians walked some of the paths they have?

I love that girl no matter what her fashion sense!

I remember things (colors) we would have never worn together becoming top fashion.

jenny said...

Your girls look adorable and so happy! I can't believe it is already time for you to have your baby! I am so excited to find out what the little bundle of joy is :)