CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Hiking trails

Our girls love the outdoors!! Last week Steve walked in from work, a bit earlier than usual, and said let's go hiking. It still gets dark somewhat early so we quickly packed some sandwiches for dinner, filled up our water and drove to a nice trail. We knew we would have to be quick on time, but it was so nice and refreshing to be out in the fresh air. Once again, Emma was ahead of everyone leading the way. This time Shay was big enough to walk, she just wasn't very fast. I held Kiana's hand and when I looked back at Steve and Shay, Shay was going as fast as her legs could carry her and she was laughing and squealing with delight. We hoped to go back a few days later, but we had an unusual bout with rain for several days, but as soon as we can we will head back out and explore the red rocks, or whatever we can find.







7 comments:

Avon said...

Isn't the earth beautiful. I love it no matter where I am. It is so diverse, yet each area has it's own beauty.

Just be careful for flash flooding!

Kim said...

That is so fun that you live in a place with such beautiful scenery and hiking trails.

Gina said...

I love those pictures! Your girls are so dang cute.

Hiking in February?? So not fair! I am getting to the point that I get every February though, that I get insanely jealous of people who live in warmer climates. I guess you paid your dues living in the arctic Rexburg region though, so I will forgive you :)

Brad and Hayley Bingham said...

Wow, you girls are getting so big. I think that it finally time to 'spill the beans' at tell us what if you are having a boy or a girl.

Gina said...

I second that!!!

Jill said...

I promise that I still don't know!!! I am leaning towards a girl, but Steve has kept the secret safe and I am not trying to get it out of him either. I think it's funny that it is driving others more crazy than me. I am so excited to have a surprise.

Avon said...

If this helps, I asked him if I need to make a dress. He said if you had a girl she could wear one of the other girls dresses. :0