CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My baby is 1!!!

WOW! We get to celebrate two birthdays in such a short time. Shay is 1 year old and I can't believe where the year has gone. Of course I keep thinking back to when she was born and what a sweet baby she has been. She is a joy to have in our family and is adored by all of us. To celebrate we made cupcakes because I knew she would be willing to dig in! We took her out back to keep the mess to a minimum and after we sang she couldn't wait to eat her cupcake. Well, I think the pictures tell all.






We got a picture of the whole family together since our last family picture is about 6 months outdated.



4 comments:

Jess said...

I love the frosting all over her face! I can't believe she's one already, time really does fly.

Avon said...

Wish we lived closer and could help celebrate (?) with you.

I love to check your blog so that I CAN SEE THE KIDS AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.

LOVE,

AVON

Anna said...

I can't believe she is one either! That year flew by, she looks so cute with frosting all over. I like your new blog design.

Sheryll said...

I seriously miss seeing your face!