After a crazy summer we are back in the swing of things with school started and soccer practice starting soon. The weather's cooling off (if you consider 95 cooling off, which I do) and we are enjoying our last bits of summer at the pool, playing outside, Saturday picnics in the mountains, working out, reading books (I just finished Mockingjay), going to garage sales, and whatever else comes our way. We have some pictures to share and some more fun posts in the coming months with Emma's 8th birthday and baptism, some furniture refinishes and halloween right around the corner.
It will be an exciting fall!! Usually it's the spring that feels fresh and new, but the end of this summer and fall have been so new and refreshing for us!! I hope you enjoy hearing and seeing all that we are up to.
Kiana in her first day of Kindergarten with Mrs. Bonner and Emma at her first day of 2nd Grade with Mrs. Rich.
Is he going to be trouble or what?!
Shay has loved the water this summer. Sprinklers, pool, slip and slides, water balloons, you name it and she had loved it!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, your kids are growing up so fast! Emma looks like a doll, I can't believe she will be 8! And Kiana is in kindergarten, so crazy. So fun to see what you are up to, we miss you guys so much.
I love Emma's hair, it is so cute. I called you the other day but didn't get a hold of you. Brad and I are thinking of going to Zions in October (sad to say -first trip since our honeymoon) anyway its still in the works but I would love some advice.
What color of scriptures does Emma want?
Post a Comment