CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

My little guy!

I am surrounded by the most talented people and one of those people is Deb Ouzts who takes the most beautiful pictures ever!!!!! She is amazing!! Here are some of the adorable pictures she took of Maddux. You have to go check out her website and see just how talented she is. www.funnyfacephoto.com.

Isn't he precious!




8 comments:

PNRBAC said...

KaYUUUUUUUUUUUTE! What a little angel. Congrats on the new little bundle of joy! Boys are so fun. I know it's fun to play dress up with the girls but from my experience boys can be just as fun to cuten up. (Do it now though because they won't let you do it for long!).

Love, Deborah said...

Hi Jill!! You are so nice!! It is super easy to take great photos when you have such a fabulous little model!! Thanks for letting me come play! :)

Kim said...

Cute pictures. :)

Amy Blue said...

Congrats on the adorable little guy! He is soooo cute! We are glad to hear everything is good with your family. I love the pictures. Take care of yourself and the little one:)

Avon said...

I agree! He is one of the cutest babies around :D

Gina said...

Wow, he is so adorable! Those pictures are amazing! Congratulations again on your sweet little son.

Mary Jane said...

Jill, you'll love having a boy! he is so cute. what amazing pictures of him! Congrats on the delivery. You go girl! My next go around...if there is another go around... I want to try it natural. I'll have to chat with you about it! Hugs. I miss you!

Agnes said...

They turned out beautiful! I Love them! What a sweet little guy! I Hope everyone is doing great!