CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shhhhhhhhh...



I guess when you're tired it doesn't matter where you lay your head!!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I love your blog Jill! I can't wait to check it every day and I know the girls will too!
We can totally relate to the falling asleep where ever thing. I keep telling my self that I should make a mini-album dedicated to the crazy places/ways the girls have fallen asleep!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great!

Anna said...

I am so excited to see you in the blogging world. All your pictures are so fun to look at.

jenny said...

Oh my heck! I love the blogging world. It was good to hear from you. I will be fun to get a glimpse into your life! :)

Also, I love your family picture!!

PNRBAC said...

HOORAY!!! I can't believe I finally found you!!! Then I look and see you found me first...These pics are SO PRECIOUS. Kids really are the greatest thing. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
Nat

Anonymous said...

Shay is adorable!! I need to meet her!